Roadside Assistance Lenexa, KS
Roadside Assistance for When the Unexpected Happens
A flat tire, dead battery, or failed radiator can all sneak up on us when we’re least expecting them. And whether you’re a new driver or a seasoned auto mechanic, sometimes we simply lack the resources to pull ourselves out of a sticky situation.
Fortunately, Santa Fe Towing Service Inc., offers non-membership roadside assistance and towing service for drivers in Lenexa and the surrounding areas when they need a hand, day or night.
We provide convenient 24/7 emergency roadside assistance to drivers in and near Lenexa
Contact us for fluid delivery and minor repairs. Our dispatch center is outfitted with a modern GPS system and can easily send the right truck and operator to your location.
How can our tow truck operators help you?
- Flat tire repair – Whether a tire’s PSI has just dipped below the recommended level, or a highway obstruction caused a startling blowout, we can get you rolling smoothly again with a change or a tow to a nearby tire shop.
- Fluid delivery – As diligent as we are about oil changes and fuel top-offs, it’s still easy to forget about other critical automotive fluids such as brake fluid, water, coolant, or even windshield wiper fluid! Our drivers are happy to deliver whatever you need to help you get back to driving safely and confidently.
- Battery charge – It’s hard to know when a battery is going to leave you stranded unless you check the voltage periodically with a multimeter. And a standard car or truck battery should read around 12 volts to ensure sufficient power. But if it decides to quit before you’re ready to quit, call us for a jumpstart or tow to a local parts store. We’ll get you and your vehicle there safely.
- Lockout service – We see a lot of lockouts, key breaks, and lost fobs, so we’re ready to help you get access or tow you to a more convenient location.
- Ditch extraction – Our roadside assistance vehicles are equipped with powerful winches. We can recover your car, RV, van, or truck if it’s stuck in a ditch, soft sand, mud, or a creek.
Emergency Roadside Assistance for Disabled Vehicles
If you don’t have roadside assistance coverage through your insurance, that’s okay! Not only are Santa Fe tow truck operators available to help every driver on the road, but they are also available 24/7. We know that unexpected hassles happen on the road, and sometimes, even if you do have roadside assistance services, your insurance hotline will put you on hold for upwards of an hour.
When you don’t have that kind of time, we’re here to help. Our large dispatch team anticipates calls day and night, so don’t worry about peak times or being put on hold for hours. We’ve been in the business for long enough to have our system dialed so we can offer the best towing and roadside assistance to you when you need it most. We also provide emergency towing in Olathe, Kansas City, Overland Park, Gardner, and anywhere in between!