Roadside Assistance Blue Springs
Roadside Assistance in Blue Springs is on the way
A lot of times a stranded vehicle doesn’t need towing at all. There are a lot of problems that can be solved with the right equipment. That’s what makes road assistance from Santa Fe Tow Service Inc. so valuable. We can tow your vehicle, semi truck, or trailer if assistance services aren’t enough. You never have to make two calls when you call us. Choose one tow truck company, and get two exceptional services. Call us now.
To learn more about our 24/7 Roadside Assistance Service and to speak to a member of our team, call us at
We are your 24/7 emergency roadside assistance provider. Call us first for gas and fluid delivery and minor on-site repairs.
Our dispatch center uses a state-of-the-art GPS system to send the right truck and operator directly to your location.
Our roadside assistance is available across Blue Springs, MO. We cover you from the Hidden Valley Sports Complex in the west to the Adams Pointe Golf Club in the east. From Ward Park to Keystone Park, you’re never on your own when it comes to car trouble. We provide our services to a variety of other locations. When you need a tow truck in Joplin, Odessa, Kansas City, Jackson County, or anywhere in between we’re here to help.
How can our tow truck drivers help you?
- Don’t get locked out with our roadside lockout service. The most common vehicle-related key issues are lost keys, lockouts, and broken keys. No matter what’s happened to your keys, you aren’t stuck. We’ll get you back into your car in no time. Our tow truck drivers provide vehicle lockout service throughout Blue Springs.
- Driving into a ditch doesn’t have to end your trip. No matter how you ended up there, you aren’t stuck. Our heavy-duty tow trucks are equipped with boom lifts. These can recover vehicles up to 65 tons. Our light-duty fleet is equipped to winch out smaller vehicles. We will recover your automobile from sand, mud, and other tire sucking areas.
- Get your car battery charged. Batteries aren’t as reliable as we wish they were. Old batteries can die. Other components can drain even a fresh battery. Our assistance vehicles charge your existing battery or provide a much-needed jump. Just let our dispatch center know if you’d like a fresh battery installed on-site!
- We repair or replace tires. A flat isn’t fun. If you don’t carry a pump and repair kit, you might be stuck. We bring a spare tire right to you. Our drivers are trained to repair tire punctures and reinflate them. We can also attach your spare for you, or even completely replace your existing tire.
- Your source for vehicle fluid delivery. Our trucks carry diesel, engine oil, water, gasoline, and more. If you need a critical fluid-like power steering, transmission, brake fluid, or coolant; tell us. Our 24-hour dispatchers will identify your make and model so we can get the right fluid for your ride.